Have you ever encountered this [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Error in your computer while using Microsoft Outlook? And you have no idea about this error. If yes, then you are in the right place.
Here in this post, we will try to help you with possible solutions to this particular error showing on your screen.
This error needs to be corrected because it stops you from accessing and sending emails to any person or group of persons.
So, without taking any more time, let’s start with the quick fix of this error.
- 1 What is this [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Error?
- 2 Reasons behind pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5 Error?
- 3 How to Fix [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Error?
- 4 Final Verdict
What is this [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Error?
This error code simply means that something is wrong with your computer with Microsoft office applications. And this error is something that needs to be fixed immediately.
These kinds of error can come and go anytime on your computer screen and that’s why you need to take action against these problems.
When this [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error occurs in your computer. Then it means that the problem is with Microsoft outlook and its sending-receiving of emails.
Now, let’s see the reasons behind this particular error occurring in your pc. And also find the possible solutions to fix this error.
Reasons behind pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5 Error?
The possible reasons behind this [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Particular error are as follows –
- Corrupted files or applications that you have downloaded or in update process can cause this error in your pc
- While installation of the application program, some unknown errors can happen in the back end.
- Problem with the other applications.
- Multiple Microsoft outlook accounts existing on the same pc can cause this error.
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol server (SMTP) can be the reason behind this error.
- Incompatible version of the update with your machine.
- An overabundance of cache in your system.
How to Fix [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Error?
As we already know from the topics above that this error has many sources of origin. And to solve this error we need to try multiple solutions depending upon the source of origin.
To fix this [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error, we will try different methods and solutions that are as follows-
1. Update to the new version of Microsoft Outlook
Try updating your Microsoft Outlook application to the newest version available. Because some bugs can also cause this error to happen. Which needs to be fixed by the updating process.
Steps to update Microsoft Outlook –
- Firstly, you need to click on the file option in the Outlook window.
- Then access the Microsoft office account linked with it.
- Now, click on the Update button in the Context Menu.
- Then click on the Update Now tab from the options menu.
- Lastly, Outlook will start searching for the latest update and it will install them automatically into your computer.
Also, don’t forget to enable auto-updates from the menu options.
2. Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
Reinstalling the application can also help you to get rid of this error permanently. As it clears the overflowing cache from your system which alternatively helps to erase other problems too.
Note* Before reinstalling Microsoft Outlook, Make sure that you have backed up your important data from this application.
3. Avoid using Multiple Accounts
Using multiple accounts on the same device can also become a reason behind this [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error.
Having multiple accounts in one system can sometimes cause a system crash and that led to this kind of errors in your devices.
To avoid these kinds of error you need to log out from all accounts one by one. And after that sign in with only a single account to get rid of this error.
So, you need to make sure that you are not using multiple login accounts in your Microsoft Outlook.
Simple steps to avoid multiple logins-
- Log out from each accounts one at a time.
- Make sure to clear the cache from your system after logging out of all accounts.
- Now restart your system.
- Try sending emails and check if the error is still there.
5. Try Clearing Cache and Cookies
This method can be the best solution for your problem because most of the time errors occur due to heavy usage of ram. An overabundance of cache in your system makes these problems occur.
So, Why not giving it a try. By doing this you will lose your saved passwords and stored data from your browser.
- Open you browser
- Go to browser settings
- Search for Cache and Cookies.
- Now clear the cache and cookies from your browser.
6. Use the Auto Repair Tool for Windows
One of the best possible solutions for this error can be Auto repair tools for windows. Which restarts your pc and checks for problems in it.
Hopefully, this will help you get rid of any errors coming up on your screen.
Contact Microsoft Customer Support
Lastly, if none of the above solutions works then you need to immediately contact the Microsoft support team to get this problem resolved.
In conclusion, I would say if you see this [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Error while sending or receiving emails in Microsoft outlook. Then you need to try all possible solutions that are mentioned above one by one. We recommend you contact the Microsoft team for full assistance.